Office Administrator Job Spec
We’re looking for an admin wizard to support the smooth running of our busy design studio. We can offer you a friendly and supportive work environment and the chance to grow in your skills as we grow.
More details about this exciting role:
- Managed by the Studio Manager you will be in charge of our internal processes.
- Manage the running of the office including liaising with the cleaners, prepping for meetings, tidying up, ordering stationery etc.
- Assist the Studio Manager in preparing quotes by researching and liaising with suppliers.
- Ensure the Health and Safety paperwork is up-to-date and all contractors have signed contracts.
- Manage bookings for our boardroom and desk rental scheme through eventbrite.
- Manage our team diary and book travel where necessary.
- Support our bookkeeper with invoices and petty cash receipts.
- Keep our CRM system up to date.
- Update the JG Creative website, manage our fortnightly enewsletter and schedule our social media – training can be given.
- Plus other similar tasks as needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar office role.
- Fantastic written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum GCSE in English and Maths Grade C+ (or equivalent)
- Familiar with using a Mac computer.
- Experience with email, internet, Word and Excel.
- Great attention to detail and very good spelling and grammar.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be self-employed.
- Examples of previous work are required.
Desirable but not mandatory
- Experience using Mail Chimp to create and send regular email newsletters.
- WordPress experience to update website content.
- Using Hootsuite or similar to manage and schedule social media.
- Full, clean driving license and access to a vehicle.
Hours: 14 to 20 hours over 5 days – flexible and will consider term-time only for the right candidate.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
If you have any questions or want to apply please email Alison your CV (2 pages of A4 max) and cover email to email@example.com by Fri 21 Feb 2020.