So what is Canva? It’s an online design tool aimed at non-designers which makes it really easy and accessible to create your own materials, especially for your website and social media. We’ve been a bit snobby about this in the past, as designers ourselves. But over lockdown we decided to check it out and we now LOVE it! Mostly because we can see the benefits for our clients in using it to create professional images – and even animations.
But we did identify that you might need a bit of help to get going. So we’ve put together a cost-effective package which includes the following:
- Setting up your Canva Pro account*
- Create your Brand Kit by uploading your fonts, colours, photos and logo/s into your Canva account
- Four different post templates for social channels – then you can use these to create your posts in a consistent and well designed way
- One animated posts to sell your products/services – you’ll be able to duplicate and amend this to create more
- Header banners for facebook / twitter / LinkedIn – to use and update in future if necessary
- Most importantly we’ll include a 30 minute training session via zoom and summary of useful links from Canva to refer to in the future. We run these sessions twice a month so you can always come back any time if you need a refresher.
*You will need a ‘Canva Pro’ account to use the functionality of this kit. This costs £10.99 a month (direct to Canva) or it is FREE if you are a registered Charity.