We are looking for an energetic, self motivated individual to cover maternity leave here at JG Creative.
Hours: 12 per week, split over 2 or 3 working days.
Salary: £10-£12 per hour based on experience. The successful individual must be self-employed and invoice monthly for time worked.
Location: From our offices in Nantwich, Cheshire (not remotely).
Timing: From mid-April 2016 to end of January 2017.
Deadline for applications: Thursday 24th March 2016.
Role includes, but is not limited to:
- Working closely with the Owner and Graphic Designer
- Owning the job bag process; keeping WIP (Work In Progress) up to date weekly, allocating new job numbers, starting job folders, putting the job on ‘the board’.
- Client relationship management; being first point of contact for selected clients, liaising with them, taking briefs and briefing the designers etc.
- General office management; answering the phone and taking messages, booking transport, meeting rooms, ordering stationary, diary management etc.
- General office accountancy; sending quotes and invoices; reconciling Xero.
- Taking an active role in client meetings including note taking and follow-up.
- Creating and executing tactical marketing plans for both clients and JG Creative.
- Researching costings for campaigns and projects i.e. promotional items and print adverts.
- Generating print quote requests, negotiating with printers, collating prices and managing the job from artwork to delivery.
- Accurate and strong copywriting for clients, such as adverts and newsletters, as well as for JG Creative itself, including awards entries, newsletters, web blogs.
- Good attention to detail for proof reading.
- Good standard of Word and Excel necessary.
- Experience of the following would be beneficial: MailChimp, Xero, Basecamp, WordPress & Insightly.
If you are interested or for more information, please send your CV and short covering email to email@example.com
No agencies please.