We run a regular Charity Marketing Peer Support group to bring together individual marketers within charities to support each other. We feel that marketing can be a function that’s often overlooked and critical in ensuring people know what you do, how you can help them or how they can support you.
The session is FREE and usually runs for 2 hours in our Meeting Room at JG Creative. At the moment we’re running them online using zoom which means you can join us from wherever you are! Please do join our private facebook group here too, you’ll be most welcome.
The format of the session is introductions, followed by one hour talk or presentation from a marketing professional, including plenty of opportunity to ask them questions. The second hour is facilitated networking where members bring challenges to discuss with their peers. This time has provided some fantastic support for the charities that attend.
We’ve been running these for over a year now and in a recent feedback survey 100% of attendees said that they would recommend them!
- Wednesday 2 December, 10am-12noon – The importance of a good Data Strategy. Book your free space here.
Previous session recordings:
- Watch the zoom recording of our October session on Digital Fundraising here and use the code z#!P3fQ. (including the full stop).
- Watch the zoom recording of our November session on How to get more from your Social Media here using code PEER4NOV*
Previous topics have included:
- ‘How to raise your Charity’s profile through Content Marketing’ by Clare Moorhouse from Moorhouse Digitial
- ‘How to write good copy’ by Amanda Bate from Redwood Copy
- ‘How to produce an Impact Report’ by our own Jo Grubb
- ‘How to create a Marketing Strategy’ by Andrea from Bees Knees Buzz
- ’13 moments with your donor’ by Jody from Root Media