We run a bi-monthly Charity Marketing Peer Support group which brings together individual marketers in local charities to support each other. We feel that marketing can be a function that’s often overlooked and critical in ensuring people know what you do, how you can help them or how they can support you.
The session is FREE and runs for 2 hours in our Meeting Room at JG Creative. At the moment we’re running the get-togethers on zoom so hopefully charities anywhere in the UK can join us. We have a closed facebook group here you can join too.
Next group: Wed 13 May, 10am to 12noon
Bookings will open soon
The session begins with a one hour talk from a marketing professional followed by one hour of facilitated networking where members bring challenges to discuss.
We’ve been running these for over a year now and in a recent feedback survey 100% of attendees said that they would recommend them!
Previous topics have included:
- ‘Using video in your charity’ by Peter Ewan from Heelheadover Video Production
- ‘Understanding Google Analytics and make them work harder for you!’ by Jill from J-Lau Associates
- ‘How to manage your volunteers’ by Jo Lowry, Volunteer Co-ordinator for the popular Nantwich Food and Drink Festival
- ‘How to raise your Charity’s profile through Content Marketing’ by Clare Moorhouse from Moorhouse Digitial
- ‘How to write good copy’ by Amanda Bate from Redwood Copy
- ‘How to produce an Impact Report’ by our own Jo Grubb
- ‘How to create a Marketing Strategy’ by Andrea from Bees Knees Buzz
- ’13 moments with your donor’ by Jody from Root Media
- ‘How to access Google Grants’ by Root Media