We run a regular Charity Marketing Peer Support group to bring together individual marketers within charities to support each other. We feel that marketing can be a function that’s often overlooked and critical in ensuring people know what you do, how you can help them or how they can support you.
The session is FREE and usually runs for 2 hours in our Meeting Room at JG Creative. At the moment we’re running them online using zoom which means you can join us from wherever you are! Please do join our private facebook group here too, you’ll be most welcome.
The format of the session is introductions, followed by one hour talk or presentation from a marketing professional, including plenty of opportunity to ask them questions. The second hour is facilitated networking where members bring challenges to discuss with their peers. This time has provided some fantastic support for the charities that attend.
We’ve been running these for over a year now and in a recent feedback survey 100% of attendees said that they would recommend them!
- Wednesday 7 October, 10am-12noon – Digital fundraising. Book your free place here
- Wednesday 4 November, 10am-12noon – How to get more from your Social Media. Book your free space here.
- Wednesday 2 December, 10am-12noon – The importance of a good Data Strategy. Book your free space here.
Previous topics have included:
- ‘Using video in your charity’ by Peter Ewan from Heelheadover Video Production
- ‘Understanding Google Analytics and make them work harder for you!’ by Jill from J-Lau Associates
- ‘How to manage your volunteers’ by Jo Lowry, Volunteer Co-ordinator for the popular Nantwich Food and Drink Festival
- ‘How to raise your Charity’s profile through Content Marketing’ by Clare Moorhouse from Moorhouse Digitial
- ‘How to write good copy’ by Amanda Bate from Redwood Copy
- ‘How to produce an Impact Report’ by our own Jo Grubb
- ‘How to create a Marketing Strategy’ by Andrea from Bees Knees Buzz
- ’13 moments with your donor’ by Jody from Root Media
- ‘How to access Google Grants’ by Root Media
- ‘Your digital presence’ by JG Creative ourselves!