We run a bi-monthly Charity Marketing Peer Support group which brings together individual marketers in local charities to support each other.
The session is FREE and runs for 2 hours in our Meeting Room at JG Creative.
Upcoming topics are:
- ’13 moments with your donor’ by Jody from Root Media on Wednesday 15th January
Book your free space here.
Previous topics so far have included:
- ‘Using video in your charity’ by Peter Ewan from Heelheadover Video Production
- ‘Understanding Google Analytics and make them work harder for you!’ by Jill from J-Lau Associates
- ‘How to manage your volunteers’ by Jo Lowry, Volunteer Co-ordinator for the popular Nantwich Food and Drink Festival
- ‘How to raise your Charity’s profile through Content Marketing’ by Clare Moorhouse from Moorhouse Digitial
- ‘How to write good copy’ by Amanda Bate from Redwood Copy
- ‘How to produce an Impact Report’ by our own Jo Grubb
- ‘How to create a Marketing Strategy’ by Andrea from Bees Knees Buzz